Wednesday, July 8, 2015

To Family!

Ohana means family and family is the most important part of any persons life. They are always going to be there for you to help in the best way they can. I have gotten the privilege to photograph two families in years past and someday I hope to photograph more.







This family is friends with my mother, which is one of the main reasons why I got the opportunity to photograph them. The family was celebrating the anniversary of the two parents of the guys in the second photo down. Three children, four grandchildren, five great grandchildren...what a wonderful large family indeed. 




Seriously, aren't they the cutest?!?!



This session was part of a senior portrait session that took place at Quiet Waters Park in Maryland. After photographing the young lady graduating from High School, I snapped a few photos of this adorable family. 



Looking to get your family together for a family session of your own? Memories that will last a life time and memories that you can pass down for generations to come? I can help you with that! Please contact me at: lhgphotography90@gmail.com

keep shooting.



No comments:

Post a Comment