Friday, July 10, 2015

Fashion Headshots.

I've always been very interested in headshots and fashion photography but I never really got the chance to do so and practice because none of my friends or family wanted to be in front of the camera...until now.
This past fourth of July weekend I brought my camera along with me up to Big Bear and shot away and it was definitely something I wish I had started a long time ago because I had the most fun shooting away. Some of them are fashionable, some of them are goofy, and some of them have no words but perfect.

Emily.




Taryn.






Gavin.




Winston.




Matt.




A HUGE thanks to these girls and guys for modeling for me! If you are interested in some fashion head shots, or just some simple head shots...contact me at: lhgphotography90@gmail.com

Camera: Canon5Dmarkii
Lens: 50mm 1:1.4
Flash: didn't fire

keep shooting.


No comments:

Post a Comment