Monday, August 1, 2016

Missing England



























I don't know whats been going on in my mind but I've been missing England like crazy. Seriously, I wish I could book a ticket there right now and fly off tomorrow. If I had all the money in the world, you bet your bottom dollar I would be there. 

There is something about England that makes me fall weak at the knees; and its not the super suave accents. It may be all the green grass in the parks, or that you can walk everywhere or take the tub and never have to worry about driving, ever(Since living in California, I hate driving and avoid it as much as I possibly can). Transportation is perfect, the parks are perfect, the people are very friendly to tourists. If I could I would actually move there! The only thing keeping me from moving there is being taxed on EVERYTHING. I'm not about that life.

Maybe one day soon I'll venture back to the beautiful country that stole my heart and never come back. ever.

Have any of you been to the beautiful country? Whats your favorite area to visit???



No comments:

Post a Comment