Thursday, July 14, 2016

Marlin & Victoria
















His eyes!!!!!! (heart eye emoji)





Her sister, Danielle, came in for a few photos too! 




Of course Miss Scarlet Jane had to make an appearance too!





Being the way Victoria is, a nature model, we got some photos of her too! 



I've known Victoria since we were 5 and 3 years old. Sooo...our whole lives, basically. From her senior photos, prom, and head shots for a little modeling gig she did, I've photographed it all. After she graduated from college she adopted the cutest pup with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen on a dog; Marline, is full of energy and loves to cuddle. This past weekend I got the chance to photograph Victoria and Marlin at Victoria's childhood home on the Magothy River. In my opinion, its the perfect backdrop for any occasion.

If you are in Maryland and would like for me to come photograph you and your pup(s), please shoot me an email (lgarre77@gmail.com) and I would love to schedule something in the near future!


Location: Magothy River
Camera: Leica M with a 50mm
Time: between 7:30pm-8:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment